
For today, Tuesday, March 2, 2010.
Outside my window...wet, cold night.
I am thinking...that I should be attempting sleep right now.
I am thankful for...our wonderful grown up weekend in Cowtown this past weekend. Jay ran his first marathon Saturday! Woohoo!
From the kitchen...meatloaf, mashed potatoes and fresh corn. Tomorrow we go back on The Zone diet. It was a great meal though, and the big kids both ate seconds.
One of my favorite things...my quiet time when the whole house is asleep. Maybe that explains my alertness at bedtime.
I am creating...other than breast milk...not much. (ditto)
I am reading...The Fountainhead.
A few plans for the week...too many to-dos: see about getting "The baby" signed up for Mother's Day Out for the fall, plan something special for A's 6th bday next week, make an appt for the yorkie to get groomed, take my Aussie stock saddle to get the stirrups shortened, etc. etc....for starters.
Around the house...our housekeeper, V, was here today so all is tidy. Big kiddos are crashed, the baby is sleeping in the swing across the room, Jay is snoring beside me and one dog, one cat are asleep on the bed.
Here is a picture thought I am sending to you...
No comments:
Post a Comment